Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. One Populous token can now be purchased for about $25.78 or 0.00262041 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, Binance, Token Store and Kucoin. Populous has a market cap of $953.84 million and $12.22 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Populous has traded 27.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011503 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.36 or 0.01243920 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00055391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010211 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00110131 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022730 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002322 BTC.
Populous Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Buying and Selling Populous
Populous can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OKEx, Token Store, Kucoin, Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Populous must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Populous using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.