Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. Qtum has a total market cap of $2.41 billion and approximately $273.52 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Qtum has traded 33.3% higher against the US dollar. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for about $32.58 or 0.00331192 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, OKEx, COSS and BigONE.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003833 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00063985 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008497 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001283 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinone, CoinExchange, Bithumb, Livecoin, Binance, Liqui, Allcoin, LiteBit.eu, BCEX, Coinnest, Upbit, Qryptos, OKEx, COSS, Bitfinex, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Huobi, ZB.COM, BigONE, Bleutrade, Quoine, CoolCoin, Gate.io, EXX, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Lbank and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.