RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. During the last week, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the dollar. RaiBlocks has a market cap of $2.48 billion and $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RaiBlocks coin can now be bought for approximately $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, Kucoin, BitFlip and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,880.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $939.59 or 0.09551680 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,367.03 or 0.13896900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $223.02 or 0.02267160 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $277.37 or 0.02819700 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.03 or 0.00356143 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $130.52 or 0.01326800 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $470.27 or 0.04780640 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00089109 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00045470 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, Bit-Z, BitGrail, BitFlip, Kucoin, CoinFalcon and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.