Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. One Stellar coin can now be bought for $0.46 or 0.00004608 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), OKEx, Kraken and Exrates. During the last week, Stellar has traded up 26.3% against the US dollar. Stellar has a total market cap of $8.39 billion and $118.40 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011494 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.90 or 0.01244020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021042 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00054951 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00110185 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00265844 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022826 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002323 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kraken, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Bittrex, Bitcoin Indonesia, BCEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Binance, Gatehub, AEX, Upbit, Qryptos, GOPAX, Mr. Exchange, CoinEgg, RippleFox, Exrates and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.