Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $936.19 million and $29.06 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stratis coin can now be bought for approximately $9.48 or 0.00096384 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, Coinrail, Poloniex and Livecoin. During the last week, Stratis has traded up 33% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00049079 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00094445 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004105 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.53 or 0.00727160 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00036402 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00094067 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Abucoins, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Poloniex, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Binance, Bittylicious, Bittrex and Coinrail. It is not possible to buy Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.