TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. During the last seven days, TRON has traded up 26.6% against the U.S. dollar. TRON has a total market capitalization of $3.06 billion and $177.83 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON token can now be purchased for about $0.0466 or 0.00000474 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bit-Z, EtherDelta and Qryptos.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011503 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.36 or 0.01243920 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021189 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00055391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010211 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00110131 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.78 or 0.00262041 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022730 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002322 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
TRON Token Trading
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, Token Store, YoBit, Coinnest, CoolCoin, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Liqui, IDEX, Mercatox, Gatecoin, BitFlip, Qryptos, Coinrail, Cobinhood, Binance, OKEx, CoinEgg and Tidex. It is not possible to buy TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.