UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. UnbreakableCoin has a market capitalization of $2.22 million and $188,188.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UnbreakableCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.97 or 0.00009980 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded up 10.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9,767.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,347.85 or 0.13828800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00045073 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.25 or 0.00382145 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00028934 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00030564 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $152.60 or 0.01565610 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004671 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003001 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase UnbreakableCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UnbreakableCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.