VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded 21% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. During the last week, VeChain has traded 26.1% higher against the dollar. One VeChain coin can currently be bought for $5.45 or 0.00055391 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Qryptos and BigONE. VeChain has a total market cap of $2.56 billion and $121.17 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011503 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.36 or 0.01243920 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010211 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00110131 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.78 or 0.00262041 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022730 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002322 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
Buying and Selling VeChain
VeChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, BigONE, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin, COSS, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Lbank, Liqui and Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.