Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. In the last week, Verge has traded 11.3% higher against the US dollar. Verge has a total market cap of $867.34 million and approximately $17.89 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0587 or 0.00000596 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CryptoBridge and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $223.02 or 0.02267160 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003914 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006644 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009976 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00025308 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004311 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00033959 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001915 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00036425 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, YoBit, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Coinhouse. It is not presently possible to purchase Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.