Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 15th. One Zetacoin coin can now be bought for $0.0102 or 0.00000105 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Zetacoin has traded 29.3% higher against the dollar. Zetacoin has a total market cap of $1.71 million and approximately $2,340.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9,767.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,347.85 or 0.13828800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00045073 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.25 or 0.00382145 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00028934 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00030564 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.60 or 0.01565610 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004671 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 24.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Zetacoin Coin Trading
Zetacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, YoBit, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.