1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. 1337 has a market cap of $11.83 million and approximately $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, 1337 has traded up 44.7% against the dollar. One 1337 coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00059882 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014934 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00100385 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00022480 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003936 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00042246 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.22 or 0.00592574 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 41.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000565 BTC.
1337 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
1337 Coin Trading
1337 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase 1337 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1337 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 1337 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.