Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Achain coin can currently be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00002447 BTC on popular exchanges including CoolCoin, Kucoin, OKEx and Allcoin. Achain has a market capitalization of $102.07 million and approximately $3.24 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Achain has traded 36.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00939716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00044352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00172419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Achain Coin Trading
Achain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoolCoin, OKEx, Kucoin and Allcoin. It is not presently possible to buy Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.