AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. One AdEx token can now be bought for $0.91 or 0.00009914 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Gatecoin, Binance and HitBTC. In the last seven days, AdEx has traded 29.7% lower against the dollar. AdEx has a market cap of $66.81 million and $8.22 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.90 or 0.00936025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00086718 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00172700 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AdEx Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, HitBTC, Binance, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not possible to purchase AdEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdEx must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.