adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded down 14.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last week, adToken has traded down 32.5% against the dollar. adToken has a market capitalization of $33.61 million and approximately $792,131.00 worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One adToken token can now be bought for $0.0560 or 0.00000629 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.69 or 0.00951320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014435 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011273 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00087565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00172385 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
adToken Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
Buying and Selling adToken
adToken can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy adToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.