Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, Adzcoin has traded 28.7% lower against the US dollar. Adzcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.88 million and approximately $3,961.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Adzcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0433 or 0.00000474 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $500.14 or 0.05461210 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004363 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001514 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00018390 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019548 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013824 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003045 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adzcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.