Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last week, Aeon has traded down 39.6% against the dollar. One Aeon coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.29 or 0.00024926 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex. Aeon has a total market capitalization of $35.75 million and approximately $97,577.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $259.16 or 0.02814070 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011400 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020451 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008373 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Aeon Coin Trading
Aeon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.