Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. Aeon has a total market capitalization of $34.90 million and $81,584.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Aeon has traded down 36.4% against the dollar. One Aeon coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.24 or 0.00024038 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $263.72 or 0.02832130 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00012500 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00020394 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008391 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001130 BTC.
Aeon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Aeon Coin Trading
Aeon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.