Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Aeron has a market capitalization of $21.38 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeron token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.64 or 0.00018341 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Kuna, Gate.io and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, Aeron has traded down 29.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.56 or 0.00954277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011118 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00088392 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00175161 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Tidex, Bit-Z, Kuna, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.