Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Aeternity has a total market capitalization of $410.64 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for $1.76 or 0.00019255 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, HitBTC and AEX. In the last week, Aeternity has traded 23.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.00935841 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00044695 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00150093 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00028761 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088074 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Coinbene, AEX, Liqui, BigONE and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.