AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, AidCoin has traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar. One AidCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002488 BTC on popular exchanges. AidCoin has a total market capitalization of $7.50 million and $45,423.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.89 or 0.00944465 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003234 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011133 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043745 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00088136 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00179260 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not possible to buy AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.