Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. Aion has a total market cap of $225.91 million and $1.64 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Aion has traded down 25.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Aion token can currently be bought for about $2.35 or 0.00025670 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Radar Relay.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.00935841 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00044695 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00191556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Radar Relay, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Token Store. It is not possible to buy Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.