AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded down 4.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One AirSwap token can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002478 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Gatecoin, OKEx and Liqui. In the last week, AirSwap has traded 47.8% lower against the dollar. AirSwap has a market capitalization of $34.12 million and approximately $1.33 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
Buying and Selling AirSwap
AirSwap can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta, Liqui, Huobi and Gatecoin. It is not currently possible to buy AirSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AirSwap must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AirSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.