ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. ALIS has a market cap of $12.92 million and $43,954.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALIS token can currently be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00003729 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, ALIS has traded down 26.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.15 or 0.00946974 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014713 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011109 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00043264 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087887 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00178433 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.