ALQO (CURRENCY:ALQO) traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One ALQO coin can now be bought for about $0.54 or 0.00005946 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. ALQO has a total market cap of $16.67 million and $108,687.00 worth of ALQO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ALQO has traded 30% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00048670 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012488 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001075 BTC.
ALQO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Alqo is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Quark algorithm. Alqo features a second layer network of masternodes that provide near-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling ALQO
ALQO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy ALQO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALQO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ALQO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALQO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALQO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.