Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. Ambrosus has a market capitalization of $57.35 million and approximately $589,871.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ambrosus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00004311 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded down 29% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $86.31 or 0.00938078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014268 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010876 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00086848 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00172831 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, HitBTC and Binance. It is not possible to buy Ambrosus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.