AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last seven days, AntiBitcoin has traded 18% lower against the US dollar. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000073 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. AntiBitcoin has a total market cap of $116,532.00 and $1.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,282.02 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,071.45 or 0.11591500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00027003 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.03 or 0.00184214 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00022119 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $160.74 or 0.01738940 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021327 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001949 BTC.
AntiBitcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
AntiBitcoin Coin Trading
AntiBitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AntiBitcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.