AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. One AppCoins token can now be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004703 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, AppCoins has traded 35.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. AppCoins has a market capitalization of $43.18 million and $2.80 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to buy AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.