Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. During the last week, Aragon has traded 32.6% lower against the dollar. Aragon has a market capitalization of $92.92 million and approximately $352,280.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aragon token can currently be bought for about $3.48 or 0.00037922 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.90 or 0.00936025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00086718 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00172700 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.