Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Ardor has a total market cap of $294.74 million and $2.24 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ardor token can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00003199 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Poloniex and AEX. During the last seven days, Ardor has traded 26.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.87 or 0.00150428 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021112 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00033625 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006608 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000260 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, AEX and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.