AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded down 39.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 12th. AsiaCoin has a market cap of $13.21 million and $33,884.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0097 or 0.00000107 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded up 65.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.27 or 0.01985620 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003925 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007513 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00017927 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.34 or 0.00928996 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00026917 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002367 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.