AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 12th. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.81 million and $6,692.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded down 9% against the dollar. One AudioCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.56 or 0.00926000 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004545 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00097212 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00030005 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004032 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to buy AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.