Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Augur has a market cap of $382.02 million and approximately $1.71 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Augur has traded 24.6% lower against the US dollar. One Augur token can currently be purchased for approximately $34.73 or 0.00380544 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC and BX Thailand.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Bittrex, BX Thailand, HitBTC, Gatecoin, BigONE, Upbit, RippleFox, Gate.io, Livecoin, IDEX, Mr. Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Abucoins, Liqui, Kraken, Radar Relay, Cobinhood, Gatehub, Poloniex, Mercatox, Cryptopia, ChaoEX and Exrates. It is not currently possible to purchase Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.