Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, Auroracoin has traded 31% lower against the dollar. Auroracoin has a market cap of $13.71 million and $23,943.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for about $1.58 or 0.00017372 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, ISX, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019188 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00043843 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 47.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Profile
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ISX, Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.