Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Aventus token can now be bought for approximately $1.33 or 0.00014817 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Bitfinex and OKEx. Over the last seven days, Aventus has traded down 31.8% against the US dollar. Aventus has a market cap of $8.01 million and approximately $155,554.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.66 or 0.00943568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010988 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00087770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00182326 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Buying and Selling Aventus
Aventus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Gatecoin, Mercatox, OKEx and Ethfinex. It is not presently possible to buy Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.