Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Bancor token can now be purchased for $3.83 or 0.00042022 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, AEX, Bittrex and COSS. During the last seven days, Bancor has traded down 21.3% against the U.S. dollar. Bancor has a market cap of $152.11 million and $6.41 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.42 or 0.00936448 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010975 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00190556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, AEX, COSS, EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Liqui, HitBTC, Binance and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.