Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Bancor has a total market cap of $150.92 million and approximately $6.09 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bancor has traded 23.7% lower against the dollar. One Bancor token can now be purchased for $3.81 or 0.00041575 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Tidex, EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.96 or 0.00937431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00044000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00087144 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172431 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, Tidex, Liqui, COSS, Bittrex, Binance, AEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.