Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. During the last seven days, Bata has traded 25.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bata coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00002838 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, SouthXchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. Bata has a total market capitalization of $1.28 million and $6,125.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $177.96 or 0.01969180 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003939 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005231 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007554 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00017830 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00028163 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00020906 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bata (BTA) is a peer-to-peer currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. BTA is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. BTA features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currencies. BTA has substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, BTA is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin (BTC). Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.