Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded down 5.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. Bela has a total market cap of $5.26 million and approximately $46,820.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bela coin can currently be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001434 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Poloniex. In the last week, Bela has traded 15.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.08 or 0.01964730 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003923 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005256 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007563 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017870 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00028048 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020716 BTC.
Bela Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Poloniex and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to buy Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bela must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.