Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $8.16 or 0.00088495 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance. During the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded down 19% against the dollar. Binance Coin has a market capitalization of $807.99 million and approximately $52.58 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008691 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.73 or 0.00940568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014541 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010872 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044034 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.12 or 0.00185604 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $816.32 or 0.08852600 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.