Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Bismuth coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.27 or 0.00014100 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. Over the last week, Bismuth has traded 33.2% lower against the US dollar. Bismuth has a market cap of $10.47 million and $21,319.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00025910 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002467 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008202 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001800 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to purchase Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.