BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. In the last week, BitBay has traded 26.9% lower against the dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0552 or 0.00000611 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptopia. BitBay has a market capitalization of $55.81 million and $414,182.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.26 or 0.00202162 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003183 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00055256 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005756 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 67.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.