BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. In the last seven days, BitBay has traded 29.3% lower against the dollar. BitBay has a market cap of $56.70 million and approximately $430,451.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0561 or 0.00000612 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00201823 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003222 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00055223 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006517 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.