BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last seven days, BitBean has traded 39.7% higher against the US dollar. BitBean has a total market capitalization of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBean coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00040476 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.16 or 0.00979815 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011070 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003440 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00029799 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006699 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 40.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00012549 BTC.
BitBean Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase BitBean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.