BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 12th. One BitcoinDark coin can now be bought for about $88.26 or 0.00962516 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Poloniex. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $113.76 million and approximately $75,313.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitcoinDark has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00040781 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011037 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003128 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00030111 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006692 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013717 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitcoinDark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.