BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be purchased for $86.06 or 0.00943504 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. During the last week, BitcoinDark has traded 21.4% lower against the dollar. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $110.92 million and $89,460.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00040380 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010977 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003032 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029316 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006515 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 83.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00032142 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
BitcoinDark Coin Trading
BitcoinDark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.