Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Bitcore has a market cap of $128.69 million and $2.00 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 15.4% against the US dollar. One Bitcore coin can currently be purchased for about $10.44 or 0.00114098 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9,204.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $699.66 or 0.07644740 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,064.46 or 0.11630600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.15 or 0.01946520 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $258.22 or 0.02821340 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00223870 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00116314 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $79.52 or 0.00868837 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $297.53 or 0.03250900 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.