Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, Blocktix has traded 27.5% lower against the US dollar. Blocktix has a market cap of $19.78 million and $4.24 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blocktix token can currently be purchased for about $0.49 or 0.00005551 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00949435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087191 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00173299 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Blocktix Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Buying and Selling Blocktix
Blocktix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Blocktix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocktix must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blocktix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.