BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last seven days, BLOCKv has traded down 27.9% against the dollar. BLOCKv has a market capitalization of $76.10 million and $503,975.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLOCKv token can currently be bought for $0.0509 or 0.00000555 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.96 or 0.00937431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00044000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00087144 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172431 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
Buying and Selling BLOCKv
BLOCKv can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not possible to buy BLOCKv directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLOCKv must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLOCKv using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.