BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded down 9.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One BLOCKv token can currently be purchased for $0.0492 or 0.00000540 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and OKEx. During the last week, BLOCKv has traded down 27.6% against the dollar. BLOCKv has a market cap of $73.63 million and approximately $408,774.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.42 or 0.00936448 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010975 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00190556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
Buying and Selling BLOCKv
BLOCKv can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy BLOCKv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLOCKv must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.