Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Bodhi token can currently be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00004234 BTC on popular exchanges including Lbank, BigONE, Gate.io and EXX. Bodhi has a total market cap of $15.09 million and $1.77 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bodhi has traded 21.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.56 or 0.00954277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011118 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00088392 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00175161 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Bodhi Token Trading
Bodhi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, BigONE, Allcoin, EXX and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Bodhi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bodhi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.